About the Firm
Established Business Law Firm Serves Nassau and Suffolk Counties
Accomplished litigators protect your company’s interests
Since the inception of our firm in Melville, New York in 1969, Pinks, Lipshie, & White has been dedicated to providing quality transactional and litigation services to business clients on Long Island. Now located in Hauppauge, our firm continues to provide reliable counsel and formidable representation focused on delivering excellent results. When you retain our services, you get a team of veteran attorneys, drawing on more than 240 years of combined legal experience as well as a knowledgeable and responsive support staff, all determined to address your legal needs.
Reputable Hauppauge law firm takes the initiative
When a business or commercial dispute arises, your company needs capable legal counsel to protect your bottom line and advance your business goals. Businesses throughout Nassau and Suffolk counties trust Pinks, Lipshie, & White, because we are:
- Experienced — Our attorneys, paralegals, and support have the knowledge and experience to help our clients achieve their goals.
- Aggressive — Our dedicated people know what has to be done to successfully prosecute or defend a claim, so we take decisive steps to deliver positive resolutions in a timely manner.
- Professional — We believe that all legal matters, regardless of size, deserve to be handled with the utmost professionalism. We understand that as your advocates, our actions reflect on you, so we always adhere to the highest ethical standards.
Trusted for more than 45 years, our firm is prepared to win your trust by providing the quality legal services you deserve.
Areas of Practice
Reliable counsel and representation for your business and commercial needs
Businesses on Long Island have many choices for legal counsel and litigation services. At Pinks, Lipshie, & White, we believe our passion and professionalism make us an excellent choice to manage your:
- Business and commercial litigation — We represent plaintiffs and defendants in controversies of business and commercial contracts, buy-sell agreements, insurance coverage, trademark infringement, trade secret misappropriation, collections, creditor claims, and a variety of other actions.
- Construction litigation — Our firm represents a wide array of building industry stakeholders, including developers, commercial landlords, contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers, sureties, insurers, lenders, and borrowers. We have vast experience in construction litigation, especially obtaining and resolving mechanics liens.
- Real estate transactions and litigation — Our experienced attorneys provide a full range of transactional real estate services for clients engaged in standard and complex residential and commercial real estate transactions including real property exchanges under Section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code. Our attorneys also represent plaintiffs and defendants in residential and commercial real estate disputes over buy and sell agreements, mortgages, foreclosures, title, lease agreements, liability, title insurance claims, and other property issues.
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy — Our firm provides representation for businesses seeking to restructure debt in bankruptcy and creditors looking to protect their rights.
Whatever your legal issue, you can be assured of our determination to deliver the best results possible in a timely and efficient manner.
Contact our Hauppauge law firm for your legal needs
Pinks, Lipshie, & White is passionate about providing our business clients with the legal guidance and litigation support they need to achieve their goals. We offer free consultations for new clients at our Hauppauge office. Call us today at 631-419-3390 or contact us online
to schedule an appointment.